We are the leading manufacturer and supplier of
carbon dioxide gas plants. There are various applications of CO2
in several industries or for commercial purposes. CO2 is a
part of natural cycle and is an essential for balanced environment. Some
of the broad applications of CO2 are given below -
- CO2 is used in soft drinks that is responsible for
sparkles and sizzling effects in these drinks. It is also an agent
that aids the process of digestion.
- CO2 finds extensive use in MIG welding and in
foundries. Specifically, it is used to cure moulds and casts using
sodium silicate as binder.
- It is used effectively in controlling fire by filling CO2
in cartridges and it is used in fire extinguishers.
- The solid form of CO2 is known as dry ice. Dry ice
has multiple uses in food preservation and transportation of the
same. It is used in the purification, cleaning and preparation of
surfaces before painting, polishing, cleaning, cooling of rubber and
other type of moulds & dies.
- CO2 has great uses as a fumigant for grain storage
and as a herbicide in tea plantations. This is a preferred natural
preservative over the use of synthetic/chemical pesticides because
of its antibacterial properties, and because it is an environmental
friendly method. The treatment with CO2 retains original
flavour, taste and texture of food products.
- The Dry ice form of CO2 is used for maintaining low
temperatures in the process of refrigeration and in chemical
industries. It is also used in cryogenic grinding and tempering for
- CO2 is widely used for shrink fitting in automobile
and other industries. It finds several uses in engineering
industries as a substitute to cutting oil. It is a better option as
it produces lesser pollution.
- For transporting and storing of explosives, CO2 is
used, as it reduces the risk of explosion to a great extent.