Dual fuel burner provides flexibility of diesel, natural gas
‘Onion control’ provides multi-layered safety
Special Design of the absorption system keeps solvent consumption minimized
Entire wet circuit of the plant is constructed in specialty stainless steel giving long and reliable working life
Standardized inputs from renowned international companies
Completely skid mounted for easy and quick installation at site
CO2 Storage & Injection Plants
Practical Innovations for Industrial Gases
- Diversified global experience of projects in over twenty countries ensuring success in different design and execution considerations.
- Highly customized offerings for Asian, European and African environments because of Experience in varied environments
- Hundreds of process plant optimizations over decades of experience
- Lead-time for service professionals significantly reduced due to our worldwide availability.
- We take great care on our post-sale service, therefore upon demand, we can provide reliable technical support via phone and/or internet remote diagnosis, or the visit of our expert engineers to help the customer solving his issues.
- In house training center for operators, plant engineers and owners.
- Insight into plant performance and economics with Practrack® platform.
- GAS LAB PUF & Vacuum jacketed CO2 storage tanks are manufactured as per ASME Sec. VIII & Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organization (PESO) SMPV rules using a special low temperature carbon steel.
- CO2 storage vessel is subjected to a stress-free annealing process to avoid long-term stress corrosion.
- Accurate weight based measurement system for displaying exact quantity stored.
- Ustamp and CE marking available for tanks and tank systems.
- The storage vessel is supplied with complete in-stage and final inspection certificates provided by international third-party inspection agency like BVIS, TÜV, or DNV.
- The tank is outfitted with low pressure & temperature safety system to protect it from extreme low pressure or extreme low temperature during operation.
- Multilayered safety through onion control process philosophy.